Windle Score Calculator
- QSOs from from other years than the selected year, in modes other than
CW and from the Marathon are automatically ignored. Nevertheless, please try to avoid uploading unneccessary data. Most logbook software lets you
specify a date range when exporting to ADIF.
- QSOs with members under different calls are usually recognized (all calls from various databases are included). If not, you can specify the FOC call in the comment field of the ADIF file by simply writing e. g.
FOC:DJ1YFK to make the contact count for DJ1YFK.
- No data is permanently stored on this server. The log file
will be deleted as soon as it's processed, the Excel output
files are automatically deleted at regular intervals (1h) and are
never visible to the public.
- The generated windle sheet may require some manual
corrections, for example for members that operated with club
station callsigns etc.
- Example output: HTML, Excel
Last Database update:
2105 / K5WK / 2017-05-01
Back to foc.dj1yfk.de.
Last modified: Sunday, 15-Jan-2017 22:13:35 CET - Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK <firstname.lastname@example.org>